Flipkart Big Shopping Days May 2017
Flipkart Big Shopping Days: Along with Many offers right now, Flipkart is back with Big shopping days, Ind addition to the Flipkart hdfc offer and many more Flipkart cashback offers and coupons and deals now Flipkart is now offering Flipkart Citi bank offer: extra 10% cashback for Citi bank credit and debit card holders
10% cashback with Citi Credit and Debit Cards: Flipkart Citi Bank Offers
Terms and Conditions: ( Source: flipkart.com )
Under the Offer Citibank N.A. (“Citi”) Credit and Debit Card holders except for Corporate Credit Card (“Customers”) are eligible for the following:
- 10% cashback with Citi Credit and Debit Cards issued in India on transactions on Flipkart website and mobile app
- The Offer is valid from May 25, 2016 (00:00 Hours) to May 27, 2016 (23:59 Hours), (Offer Period).
- Offer is applicable on a minimum transaction amount of INR 5999.
- Offer is not applicable on purchase of EGV.
- Offer not applicable on Samsung S7|S7 Edge and LG G5 devices.
- Add on cards will be treated as separate cards.
- This offer is valid for maximum cashback of INR 2000 per card during the offer period.
Other Terms and Conditions
- No promo code is needed to avail the offer.
- Cash back amount will be credited to customer’s card account on or before August 08, 2016. The time line provided for effecting credit of the cashback is only indicative of expected period and may vary from the actual date of credit.
- The Offer is also applicable on EMI transactions.
- Customers will have to make the payment with their Citi Credit or Debit Cards issued in India only to avail this Offer.
- This Offer is valid on all Citi Credit and Debit Cards except Citi Corporate Credit Cards
- The Offer is not applicable for Card on delivery transactions
- The Offer is not applicable on Gift Wrap or premium delivery charges
- The Offer is applicable only on eligible purchases on Flipkart.com, m.flipkart.com & mAPP (Mobile Application)
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other Citi offer on Flipkart.
- Customers will not be receiving Accelerated reward points for transactions eligible for cashback during this offer.
- Citi merchant EMI Terms & Conditions will be applicable on EMI transactions as mentioned at: https://www.online.Citi.co.in/card-offer/pdfs/EMI-TC.pdf
- The Offer is not applicable in case of partial payments. In case for any transaction, a Customer uses Flipkart EGV or Wallet no cash back will be provided.
- In the event orders are cancelled (during & outside the Offer Period), the corresponding cashback value applied on that order/transaction will not be granted.
- In the event orders are cancelled (during & outside the Offer Period) and if the total transaction amount falls below the minimum transaction amount i.e. INR 5999, cashback will not be granted.
- The cashback amount for a transaction cannot be combined with or transferred or assigned to any other transaction
- Citi is not making any commitment to make any offer beyond the Offer Period
- All other terms and conditions of the Card member Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply
- The Offer is valid only if the Customer’s account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach Citibank before the payment due date.
- Citi does not make any warranties or representation on the delivery, service, quality, quantity, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in this Offer. The sellers on Flipkart.com shall be responsible for the products purchased by a Customer
- Citi is NOT liable or responsible for any claim(s), dispute(s) regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability, quantity or quality made available to the Customers under the Offer on the products/services (shortly referred as “Claims”). In reference to any Claims, it must be addressed in writing by the Customer directly to the Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. Citi shall not entertain any communication in this regard. Any query/ contention/dispute raised by any Customer to Citi with respect to the above shall be forwarded to the Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd and they shall be solely responsible for resolving such queries/ contentions/disputes within reasonable time
- Acceptance of these terms is a prerequisite for participation in this offer. Such participation is voluntary and is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein
- Citi holds the exclusive right at its sole discretion to refuse or deny the Offer to any Customer. The Customer shall become ineligible to participate in this Offer if his/her card is cancelled before the expiry of /during the Offer Period
- Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by Customer and/or billed to the account of the Customer
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective sellers of Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. and in no circumstances Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products
- If the Offer and/or anything to be done by Citi or any other entity in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Citi or any other entity, including but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government, or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of Citi or the merchant, then Citi and/or the merchant shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences and on occurrence of such event, the Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of Citi
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore only
- Nothing expressed or implied in this offer shall in any way waive or amend any of the applicable terms and conditions on Flipkart.com
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on Flipkart website, are for representative purpose only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products sold by the relevant sellers. Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same
- Under no circumstance will the Offer being offered under this Program be settled in cash.
- All government levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Customer as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered
- Citi and Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. reserve the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this offer at any time with/without prior notice to the Customer
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective seller and Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. shall be in no way responsible for the same. Citi shall not be held liable for any reason, including but not limited to any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the services
- Citi shall not also be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, to a customer, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services under the Offer
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
- Citi reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change/cancel or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw/cancel it altogether at its sole discretion and the same shall be binding on the Cardholder at all times
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Citi to conduct further, similar or other offer.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for select Citi Credit and Debit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement. Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the Customer to Citi from usage of credit cards by the Customer under this Offer and/or otherwise will be governed by Citi Terms & Conditions and the Card member Terms and Conditions and the same may be viewed from the online portal http://www.citi.com/india
- A Card holder without being required to do any further act, shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions herein. The above terms and conditions need to be read in conjunction with the Citi Card member Agreement
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer and cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person/customer
- Any query regarding the offer will be entertained till 20th Aug, 2016. Post such date, Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any person
- All liability with respect to the products purchased under this Offer lies with the respective seller and Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. and Citibank shall be in no way responsible for the same.